Wellness Day Retreat
Come and join me for yoga, connection, nourishing food, shared wisdom, inspiration and closing yoga nidra.
A one-day retreat offering a calm haven and a chance to press pause on the busyness of daily life so you can go inwards, reconnect with your innermost hopes and renew your sense of purpose.
This is a day open to everyone no matter your yoga background.
When you give yourself permission to take time just for you – away from duties and other external pressures – you’ll feel tensions slide, enabling you to reconnect with your innermost hopes and dreams. By creating space for yourself you’ll find deeper clarity and a renewed commitment to living your best life.
And, this day is also all about community – it is exclusively for women to come together as a powerful collective able to facilitate change. This is a space to collaborate, inspire and lift each other up; the empowering vibe is always incredible.
This is a thoughtfully curated ‘pause’ to help you rediscover your love of life and get clearer about where you’re headed next! We’ll move together, through fluid flows, listen to our breath and give space to thoughts and hopes, as they arise. It’s a chance to rekindle your enthusiasm and Joie de Vivre simply by taking a day to fully commit to YOU.
What you can expect:
- THOUGHTFULLY-LED YOGA IN AN INTIMATE AND PRIVATE SETTING- We’ll move our bodies in a trusted space where we can all deeply feel into what our bodies need.
- DISCUSSION, SHARING AND REFLECTION – I’ll guide you towards identifying your own “roadblocks” – who or what is preventing you from realising your full potential! We’ll look at the energetics of relationships and I’ll be offering a framework to help you design and manage your emotional wellbeing, get clearer on your goals and consider new reference points for the way you live your life.
- TIME TO PAUSE – and consider what is most precious to you. As well as space to consider what changes may be needed to support you in living a vibrant and fulfilling life.
- A BRAVE, SUPPORTIVE AND INSPIRING SPACE to connect with yourself and with others.
- BEAUTIFUL NOURISHING FOOD – in a gorgeous setting in the Lake District (because little indulgences, that give us pleasure, reiterate to our inner mind that we are deserving and do not need to feel guilty.)
- SOUL NOURISHMENT – at a time where we face so many worries and pressures from the external world; I would love you to join us and take time to reconnect to yourself.
About the day:
- WE START WITH YOGA – a gorgeously-long and flowy yoga session, offering both fluid movement – that feels good – and pauses. We’ll take our time to open our bodies and then move more deeply into poses, always working with our breath and listening carefully to our innate body wisdom.
- WE’LL SHARE A LIGHT, YET NOURISHING MERIENDA – a selection of beautiful vegan treats to keep us energised without feeling too full!
- THEN WE’LL GRAB OUR JOURNALS – and, with the help of some gentle prompts, you’ll be encouraged to refine your own narrative. Where do you inadvertently have “lack” mentality? What control dramas are on constant replay? Are you constantly overlooking your own success by focussing on the negatives?
- NEXT, WE’LL TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT MAYBE HOLDING US BACK –
I’ll guide you towards identifying your own “roadblocks” – who or what is preventing you from realising your full potential! We’ll look at the energetics of relationships and I’ll be offering a framework to help you design and manage your emotional wellbeing, get clearer on your goals and consider new reference points for the way you live your life.
- THINKING IS ALWAYS BETTER WITH A CUPPA – and chocolate so we’ll take a pause, mid-afternoon, for tisanes, hand-crafted chocolates and time to share.
- WE’LL CLOSE OUR DAY TOGETHER WITH A GENTLE YOGA FLOW – we’ll move through some standing poses before taking time on our mats in deeply restorative poses that will leave you feeling deeply rested, held, nourished and committed to prioritising yourself through the year ahead….
- £125 – Spaces are now limited so do act quickly if you’re planning on joining us!