To be truly well, and consistently show up as our best self is really all about mindset. I believe that when we are 100% invested in giving this life our very best, we’ll commit to the requisite behaviours – eating the food that makes us feel good, choosing a lifestyle that supports us in every way, prioritising self-care practices, which strengthen mind/body connections and seeking out spiritual nourishment that facilitates a deeper sense of personal fulfilment. My HEAL(h)ER programme is for women who know deep in their hearts that their life can be richer but who feel trapped by a multitude of complex psycho-physical factors that can drive poor lifestyle choices, caffeine and/or alcohol dependence, body confidence issues and an unhappy relationship with food! This programme offers step by step guidance towards positive changes that are as sustainable as they are transformational.
Wellness Mentorship IS for you if:
- Are looking for deeper personal fulfilment and believe there is MORE to life
- Are ready to uncover whatever is holding you back and commit to positive change
- Identify with feeling like you are not living your best life
- Feel overwhelmed or confused by constant bombardments of dietary, lifestyle and wellness advice
- Know you could be making healthier choices but don’t know where to start
- Want to learn how to intuitively take care of yourself and know what is right for
- Want to stop being swayed by other people’s opinions or advice
- Feel ready to put yourself first and become empowered.
- You are constantly following different diets, reading about every latest health fad or continually searching for “tools” designed to improve wellness
- Believe you deserve to live life on your terms
Wellness Mentorship may NOT be for you if:
- You are looking for a quick fix. Changes in life take time, commitment, and practice. You will receive life-changing guidance but you will also need to commit yourself to this programme to achieve the results you seek.
- You are unwilling to put your needs first and focus on your personal growth.
- You don’t want to change anything about yourself and your life
- You are looking for dogmatic rules and rigid guidance
To find out more about the programme, and whether it would be right for you, request a FREE Discovery Call with Sarah