General Competition Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions organised by The Health Architect.
2. By entering a competition, entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions detailed in the competition.
3. The Health Architect may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or at www.thehealtharchitect.co.uk.
4. Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom.
5. Entrants may only enter the competition in their own name.
6. The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
7. By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true. Entrants also warrant that they are the copyright owners of all photographs submitted and that publishing this material will not infringe the rights of any third party.
8. The Health Architect will not accept responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission or entries lost or delayed as a result of server functions, security software, virus, bugs, or other causes outside its control.
9. The prize is as specified in the competition information.
10. The process for determining the winner of the prize is as indicated in the competition information. Where the winner is randomly selected from all correct and valid entries, the draw for the winner will take place within 7 days of the competition closing and the winner will be notified via social media, SMS text or email.
11. Prizes will be awarded in accordance with the competition information.
12. Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner contrary to these terms and conditions, or that is unfair to other entrants, may be removed from the Competition at The Health Architect’s sole discretion.
13. The Health Architect reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Competition can no longer be conducted as specified in these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug, unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of The Health Architect, that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Competition..
14. The Health Architect will try to deliver the prize to the winner within 28 days from the date of the draw. Delivery restrictions may apply. No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, The Health Architect reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
15. In relation to all competitions, the first name and surname of the winner may be published and entrants grant The Health Architect a non-exclusive licence to use and publish their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner.
Data Protection & Publicity
16. The Health Architect may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s (and (if applicable) their companion’s) name, address, and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
17. By submitting their personal details, the entrant agrees to The Health Architect processing those details in accordance with the purposes made known to the entrant at the time of collection.
18. The Health Architect shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
19. The Health Architect cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Health Architect is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network, computer system, server, computer equipment, software failure or any other technical problems. Neither will The Health Architect accept responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s computer or mobile phone as a result of participation in the competition.
20. In the event that any entrant does not, comply with these terms and conditions and the competition information, The Health Architect is entitled, at its sole discretion, to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant.
21. These terms and conditions were last updated on 18 December 2018.