Terms & Conditions
General Booking Conditions
Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
Block of 5 Class Passes are valid for 60 days after the first visit and expire after this period. No refund will be offered for unused passes.
Block of 10 Class Passes are valid for 90 days after the first visit and expire after this period. No refund will be offered for unused passes.
Gold and Platinum memberships run for a minimum of 12 months and the contract period of 12 months renews at your renewal date. Should you wish to discontinue your membership you should make this request in writing 1 month prior to your renewal date.
Pay per term classes are valid for the entire term and expire after the last class of the term. No refund will be offered for unused passes.
Booked classes will automatically be deducted from your block booking. You can also purchase classes individually with any debit or credit card (excluding AMEX).
You should sign into class at least 5 minutes prior to the class start time. The Health Architect reserves the right to refuse entry to students who habitually arrive late and this will be regarded as a late cancellation – you will not be credited or refunded.
You agree to adhere to the terms and conditions of The Health Architect’s online booking facility. The Health Architect reserves the right to withdraw the option to book online from anyone found to be misusing the service.
You can reschedule your class booking up to 3 hours in advance via the online booking system only (not by voicemail, WhatsApp or text messages).
If you cancel less than 3 hours before the class start time you will lose the class; it will be deducted from your block or, for an individual booking, you will not be refunded.
Late arrival will also be regarded as a late cancellation – you will not be credited or refunded.
1:1 Yoga Sessions and Nutrition Consultations
The Health Architect operates a strict 24 hour cancellation policy for 1:1 yoga and nutrition appointments; if you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your appointment or fail to turn up, you will be charged in full.
Workshop and Courses
When booking workshops or courses please note that you can only get a refund (less a 15% admin fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before the start date. For any other cancellations there will be no refunds or transfers unless your place can be filled from a waiting list, in which case we will refund the fee (less a 20% admin fee).
You can transfer a workshop or course booking to someone else but you must email details of the substitute to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If exceptional circumstances arise, meaning that The Health Architect needs to cancel a workshop or course, you will be offered either a full refund of the fees you have paid or given the option to transfer to an alternative event.
Using This Site
You agree not to reproduce, modify or re-post site content without written consent.
Access, service or functionality may be disrupted from time to time, without notice – e.g. due to technical problems with the site server. The Health Architect will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable at any time.
The Health Architect takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, however, by using the website you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and take responsibility for ensuring your own online safety.
The Health Architect will never pass your details to any third party but you will be added to The Health Architect’s own mailing list. If you do not wish to receive newsletters, event information and marketing material then you can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
The Health Architect cannot be held responsible for ill health or injuries arising from participation and so you must consult your GP if I have any concerns and disclose any existing medical conditions or injuries before your first class. In addition, The Health Architect cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of your possessions whilst you are attending a class or event.
Competition Terms & Conditions
General Competition Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions organised by The Health Architect.
2. By entering a competition, entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions detailed in the competition.
3. The Health Architect may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or at www.thehealtharchitect.co.uk.
4. Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom.
5. Entrants may only enter the competition in their own name.
6. The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
7. By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true. Entrants also warrant that they are the copyright owners of all photographs submitted and that publishing this material will not infringe the rights of any third party.
8. The Health Architect will not accept responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission or entries lost or delayed as a result of server functions, security software, virus, bugs, or other causes outside its control.
9. The prize is as specified in the competition information.
10. The process for determining the winner of the prize is as indicated in the competition information. Where the winner is randomly selected from all correct and valid entries, the draw for the winner will take place within 7 days of the competition closing and the winner will be notified via social media, SMS text or email.
11. Prizes will be awarded in accordance with the competition information.
12. Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner contrary to these terms and conditions, or that is unfair to other entrants, may be removed from the Competition at The Health Architect’s sole discretion.
13. The Health Architect reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Competition can no longer be conducted as specified in these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug, unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of The Health Architect, that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Competition..
14. The Health Architect will try to deliver the prize to the winner within 28 days from the date of the draw. Delivery restrictions may apply. No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, The Health Architect reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
15. In relation to all competitions, the first name and surname of the winner may be published and entrants grant The Health Architect a non-exclusive licence to use and publish their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner.
Data Protection & Publicity
16. The Health Architect may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s (and (if applicable) their companion’s) name, address, and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
17. By submitting their personal details, the entrant agrees to The Health Architect processing those details in accordance with the purposes made known to the entrant at the time of collection.
18. The Health Architect shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
19. The Health Architect cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Health Architect is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network, computer system, server, computer equipment, software failure or any other technical problems. Neither will The Health Architect accept responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s computer or mobile phone as a result of participation in the competition.
20. In the event that any entrant does not, comply with these terms and conditions and the competition information, The Health Architect is entitled, at its sole discretion, to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant.
21. These terms and conditions were last updated on 18 December 2018.