Less is More
I introduced mentorship just as I was making a step-change to my teaching approach; instead of rushing around trying to squeeze in more and more classes, mentorship encourages you to take ownership of your practice. It gives you all the resources and help you need to fit your practice seamlessly into your life.
All plans include access to my members only area where you can view pre-recorded yoga sessions (and so much more!)
Who is Yoga Mentorship for?
Anyone with an interest in yoga and wellness and who wants to be part of a warm community of like-minded individuals.
Tell me more?
Yoga Mentorship offers guidance, structure, and accountability – oh yes! But also freedom to explore, space to move mindfully and permission to rest – because this is where we grow!
Having a structured plan really can be the difference between getting on your mat or not! We lose time and energy trying to direct ourselves, which is why I create a monthly practice plan, providing detailed guidance on which classes, drills and short flows to work on. This means you can put your time and effort into your practice instead of losing the moment in uncertainty. And I will be supporting and encouraging you as you move forward on your personal yoga journey.
Choose Your Yoga Mentorship – all levels include access to:
- 100+ full-length yoga classes, drills, “bootcamps”, tutorials and short flows
- Curated yoga programmes including “get stronger”, “yoga vitamins” & “nourish”
- A dedicated section to support intentional living and meditation
- Essential Oils guidance, including teach-yourself videos
- Monthly Spotify playlists
- An extensive library of healthy & delicious recipes as well as at-a-glance menu planners
- “off the mat” guidance including philosophy, journaling prompts, and reading lists
- Ayurvedic inspiration