Monthly Practice Circles, for Women
Eaglesfield Village Hall
As we continue to navigate uncertain times, these monthly circles are an invitation to drop IN …
We meet on the first Saturday of the month through the autumn and winter. The Practice offers you the chance to “check out” of your busy schedule and a morning for yourself. The session will all begin the same; we’ll find our breath as we take time to open our bodies. You’ll then be led through wave after wave of expanding movement, drawn gracefully through fluid flows towards deeper poses whilst cultivating peaceful ease. As well as kindling your physical practice these sessions are also about tending the heart fire and deepening self knowledge – we’ll explore intentional outcomes and themes through prose, poetry, music and journaling.
In the coming months sessions will cover the following themes:
- How to find the right path? – how self honesty paves the way to a stronger sense of purpose and fulfilment
- Leaning-in to disappointment, anger and sadness as teachers
- The Mountain is you/me – understanding how we get in “our own way”!
- Identifying the factors that have shaped how we think about ourselves
- Re-wiring self-beliefs, mastering the inner critic and learning a new language of self-talk
- “Unblocking” and moving forward more boldly
After practice you’ll be invited to stay for tisanes and “morsels” of nourishment.
Oh, and every month you’ll receive a little gift from me – a thank you for all I know you will bring.